Wednesday, September 29, 2010

cards from flower discos card swap arrived today take a look

first of all how sweet is this a card from agnes herself for entering her card swap she is so amazing, I am proud to have a piece of her work. hugs
this card is made by scrapbookaholic Abby.Got love? I love this card.

heres a beautiful card with no name. happy new year.


this is made by Audrey from cute and some . the name says it all it is cute and some more. ha



Adrianna heartswild creations made this If this doesnt make you hoppy nothing will ha




Melissa ward made this pretty rose card.





Valerie made this dad card how awesom is this.






craftingcricutmom made this bless the usa, you are blessed with talent.







jenny kozfam5 made this makes you want to go to hawaii it is sweet.








scrapmaking made this back to school card the apple face is adorable At









crafty craftymom by dawn made this incredible halloween card wait till you see the inside










wow I told you it was awesom.












Jessica Wekerman made this wonderful thanksgiving card.











sheena your x-mas card is so cute my deer ha














erin lee creative made this makes me wish for cold weather













no name on this but quite pretty. when i was first reading on the card swap most of you ladies said this was your first time it is not nice to lie ladies ha they all are so pretty i dont want to do nothing with them but keep them to myself. agnes you did a wonderful job.















7 comments:

  1. Thanks :)...All the cards look great..I'm still waiting for my cards to get here..hopefully tomorrow :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are beautiful! Any idea what cartrdige was used for the first card? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all fabulous,
    so glad I dont have to choose a winner they are all great,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your b-day cake card..its cute :) ..I have only made one shape card before..I always have a hard time getting the shadow right.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are amazing! I just joined my first card swap and can't wait to see what others have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Ronda your received some great cards:)

    ReplyDelete