Monday, November 22, 2010

altered oatmeal box into a recipe box for thanksgiving

here is what it looks like closed the turkey on top is a napkin ring I used to hold recipe your working on
here it is open I used a office clip glued on upside down to hold box closed

here is the side of box


and the back. first I took my oatmeal box and cut out sides then cover with cardstock back and front. then made the folds for my box accordian paper for inside to hold your recipe cards decorate anyway you please and there you go.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is so awesome!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great!!! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, this is great. I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Please come check out my blog for an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, I just LOVE it1!! Great recycling! And... you know I love boxes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda! This is a great idea!!! Its so cute I love how it turned out!! It great that you recycled that box, I would have never thought to make this!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would NEVER have guessed that this is an oatmeal box!! Wow!! It's beautiful. I just love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete