Monday, November 22, 2010

thank you thank you fern so grateful you thought of me


first of all I want to give a big thank you to ferns creation's you must go over and check her out and give her some blog love plus she has great blog candy shes giving away dec 15th just click on her button on my sidebar. A 5.oo digi gift certifiacate comes along with this award.
in order to recieve it you must list 3 things that give you the tude from everyone else.
nominate 5 other blogs. and last you must display the blog award badge in your sidebar and link it back to digis with attitude challange blog.
the three things that gives me tude.
1. I like to do my own thing, and dont like to be told what to do.
2. I am very hard headed
3.I have to have my diet coke and coffee, this is what definetly gives me tude
now for the five blogs I have chosen, I thought I would spread the love to some of my new followers I will list them here and you can click on their blogs by going over to my sidebar this way they are easy to find when you would like to give them a visit.
the five blogs are
beebeebabs gallery
disney day dream'n
homemade happiness
carolee's scrappin spot
passionately paper

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing, talented, and very giving! You deserve this! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Rhonda for the award that was so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rhonda and congrats to you! I came home from a Thanksgiving Holiday to your fab news. Thank you for being so kind to me. I am so honored to be chosen by you!

    ReplyDelete