Sunday, February 20, 2011

flaunt it fridays challenge forever young

this weeks challenge is #12 forever young cart use the emblem on page 24 silhouette feature
I decided to make this notebook for my granddaughter and put her name on it so she can write or draw in it. she loves it. I cut note book cover at 6in and barbie at 4in in two colors
heres the inside notepad is glued to bottom back cover. hop on over and join in on the fun the flaunt it friday blog button is on my sidebar easy to find. just click and you are there.
get the blog button for your blog!

10 comments:

  1. Its a very special note book now......so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Rhonda. I don't have the FY cart, but I am going to have to get it, because I love all of the images it has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! I know I always loved having things with my name on it when I was a child. This will be perfect for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful notebook!! Just perfect for a young lady!! I know our Granddaughters would love it!
    Thanks you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! I love the lace! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!!! I can imagine how thrilled your granddaughter will be to get this -- AND with her name on it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative!! I love it! :) Your granddaughter will love it!! I may have to borrow the idea and make one for my little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete