Thursday, May 19, 2011

ninja turtle party decorations

I made these ninja turtle mask/party hats theres a funny story behind the ninja turtles
when my son which is now going to be 26 loved ninja turtles so his girlfriend which he is going to kill ha is throwing him a suprise ninja turtle party just grown= ups. So I made these instead of actual party hats.

here is the banner each turtle has a different letter to spell out happy cowabunga birthday.

I am working on some more but this was just too funny not to share. I also have it posted on my new party decoration blog if you have any party decorations you want to share with all of us just hop over and link your project we would love to see them. www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com



8 comments:

  1. Rhonda, these are hysterical! I love them!! I think they will be a big hit! You will have to tell us how your son reacted to them!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda! Sorry I haven't been by for a bit. I love this idea! Your son doesn't read your blog I hope! He is going to get such a kick out of this. Those are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..I love these..I was big Ninja Turtle fan myself..almost bought a t-shirt the other day with them on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and that is so funny. Your son is going to get a kick out of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny.......what a great idea. The banner Looks fabulous.
    ps.
    Just for a laugh, last week I bought my 17 year old Ninja Turtle boxer short, which read "Turtle Power" he wasn't impressed! ha ha ha .....my 13 year old son loved them and is now wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Gosh. I have a nephew that is now I believe 23 and he would have loved these when he was younger. He was all about the Ninja Turtles and then my son that is 20 got into them to be like big cousin. Lots of memories coming from this post
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw these on your other blog. They're fantastic and I'm sure all the party-goers will have a blast! Great job, Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete