Thursday, July 14, 2011

juliana T first place winner in june at decorate to celebrate

juliania was our first place winner at decorate to celebrate in june, every first place winner gets a free mini of choice plus there name in monthly drawing. She loves stars so I made a word book
that says I love starz. this is the front

here is the inside sorry cant get all in picture.



here some more of the book





and some more showing last page which I spelled starz with a z because it fit better and looked better.

















here is the back of the book it has a pocket and you can also place pictures etc.

Juliania played our challenge for fathers day and won first place. sorry it has taken me so long I have been on vacation and I am playing catch up but I mailed it today enjoy.

For all the rest of you talented bloggers hop on over and join in on our challenges they are fun and all about party decorations. www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com











4 comments:

  1. Your book is wonderful - she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic book, just love it. The paper selection is awesome!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous album, Rhonda! What a fun theme. I love the way you did the title!

    ReplyDelete