Tuesday, September 27, 2011

its a disney/pixar blog hop link up party until oct 3rd

when I discover amy over at www.lovetocrop.com was having a link up party and giving away goodies well I have to enter. As you know my granddaughter is turning 2 so we are doing the mickey minnie theme so yes I have something to enter. I made this minnie cupcake favor box
here is the how to.
just use sweet tooth box cart cut at 10 in
then use mickey and friends cart minnie at 3in glued to a 2in scallop punch so the box will still open. then I sprinkled with stars. now who doesnt like minnie or mickery hop over to amys and enter your 3-d project also have links for cards and scrapbook layouts. you have till oct 3 then she will pick a winner for some goodies. hugs

12 comments:

  1. Adorable...Happy Early birthday too for your grand daughter. What a great theme!!!!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I know her party is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling cupcake holder! Everyone loves Minnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda this is so cute! Bet your grandaughter and her guests will love them! Thanks for joining our link-up party!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure that your granddaughter will love it!

    Thanks for joining the Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute treat box!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda, that is just to cool. I love it with M on top
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is just the cutest little box!!!

    And, I can't wait my friend to see what you and Jean come up with in Halloween projects!!! I can't imagine where you guys get all the energy -- can I have just a little bit of it?!!! LOL!!!

    Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! She will love it! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! The pinks are just perfect for your little granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete