Wednesday, January 25, 2012

decorate to celebrate challenge(valentine party)

hello everyone and welcome to another challenge, we are celebrating valentines day with party decorations, favors and so on. Today I have decided to make my valentine party for my two granddaughters the princesses of my heart! I made a princess and frog favor boxes each one a crown and a wand. I used the cart princess party and everything here is cut from that cart at 5 and a half in.
I will be putting candy rings, necklaces and so on in the castle box and candy kisses in the frog favor box. now I hope you can find some inspiration on one of our talented design teams blog. to enter your projects just go to http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/  and link there. have fun!

13 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! You are such an awesome Grandma- I am sure your granddaughters are going to LOVE it- they will remember it always and say "remember when grandma made us those fun treat boxes for valentines day with the crown and wand"!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. I know they are going to love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! got my thinking cap on now so I can join the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna come to your Valentine party!! What awesome decorations!! I love, love these, Rhonda!! Your granddaughters will, too :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my sweet friend!! WOW!! love love everything and the crown is just beautiful and perfect for your two princesses!! Loved your projects below and the ducky treat box very cute!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh! These are soo cute! I totally have to "borrow" your idea for my 8 year olds birthday party...love the princess and frog favor boxes! And love the idea of giving a crown and wand to each person!!!!
    www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I want to come to this party!! That frog is so stinkin' CUTE!! And every princess needs a tiara!! :) YOU ROCK!!

    Thanks so much for inspiring others to Decorate their Celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's all fantastic, but that Frog is ADORABLE!!! Just love it all, but he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these little party decorations/favors are so cute. I love the castle and the froggie. So adorable. Great job. Thanks for the info on the challenge.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what sweet decorations/favors for a party! Your Granddaughter is going to flip:) What a great Grandma you are:) Awesome project Rhonda!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous!! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that frog!!

    ReplyDelete