Wednesday, April 18, 2012

challenge 23 for decorate to celebrate

 welcome to another challenge for http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/  This challenge is all about our teachers. I made this gift for kindergarden teacher "thank you for "packing me with smarts!"
I used a box I had saved covered it in some cardstock inside and out added embellishments-tags and compartments for inside suitcase filled with supplies for the teacher to use.
 sorry about the picture I just cant seem to find a good spot. either to much lite or not enough hope you can get enough of the picture to get an idea.
here is a side view with it open. it is filled with thank you notes for teacher to use. glue sticks, pencils
and note pads paperclips. Now I hope you join us for this fun challenge.

19 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I Loveeeeeeeeee all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow and WOW! I swear only you could come up with such an awesome idea! This is fantastic. Great, great job my friend.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is awesome. I love all the details.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- awesome box of goodies Rhonda! I love your decorated suitcase- I'm sure the teacher will as well- the box is a gift in itself! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA....this is an amazing project. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! amazing


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Rhonda, this is AMAZING!! Wow, I am just in awe!! This is the most awesome teacher gift I've ever seen!! You are incredible!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda! I love this!! What a great idea, love your papers and all your extras! Your amazing!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rhonda.....this is just the cutest! I love those little animal faces peaking out:) You have the best eye for detail....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda this is simply amazing.. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO fun, Rhonda! What a fabulous idea for a gift for a kindergarten teacher! It's so creative and yet so practical too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fabulous is this....love the idea and all the great contents.
    hugs...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this! Very creative and thoughtful. Any teacher would love this wonderful treat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How neat. I really like what you did. Pinning it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Rhonda!!! Can I have it?!!! Just kidding, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW WOW WOW!!! What can I say but WOW! I know if I were a teacher I would be speachless receiving a gift like this!

    Carol from Carol's Creations
    http://www.4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rhonda,

    I have a suitcase like this that I could play with. But I am not sure how to cover it with the paper. Do you use Mod Podge? Do you wrap the paper around the sides? Have you seen a tutorial on how to do this? Please e-mail me.
    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete