Wednesday, June 6, 2012

thomas the train mini album

 Me and my husband took our two granddaughters and our youngest son who just lost his baby to see thomas the train. This was kinda a cheer up gift for him to spend time with his little girl she is 2 years old. she loves thomas the train she had a blast. I bought the stamp and the stickers from the gift tent and came up with this simple but cute mini for the girls to look back on.
 here is the inside I am going to put there pictures inside the train on the left wrote how much fun we had and all the stuff we did on the right. I have lots of pictures I took just havent gotten them developed yet.
 heres the inside filled with goodies we got and the envelope holds the tickets we purchased and information pamplets they give out.
Aleeah my little gd colored the picture so I just had to add it too the book. shes 2 but did a beautiful job in my book. ha Just wanted to share with you. hugs

6 comments:

  1. LOL OMG OMG OMG my son had EVERYTHING Thomas the Train! He would love this idea! I just might have to do something like this with him!!! AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What and adorable mini, and it's for you!! Fantastic! I am sure everyone had a blast. I am glad you can help cheer up your son, it must be so hard.

    Such a fun book with great memories for the girls to have!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful memories Rhonda. I still think of all of you in my prayers.. Hugs from Ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mini!! Love the page colored by Aleeah!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing, Rhonda!! What a fun memory book!! Aleeah did a fabulous job coloring!! Thinking of you and your family and keeping you in my prayers my friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rhonda!! I am so, so sorry to read the news about your son! My heart goes out to you all.
    Your album is wonderful - and I especially like the last page. What a treasure that you added it just the way Aleeah coloured it.

    ReplyDelete