Wednesday, August 8, 2012

day 160 for the 365 cards challenge

As you know I just got started playing along in the www.365cards.blogspot.com daily challenges.
Sometimes it is a challenge to get one done in time but it is fun! Todays challenge is Darling Doily
all that is asked that is to add a doilie. I only had a heart one around so I made this card could be used for valentine or a anniversary ha. I cut the snake from create a critter cartriage cut at 5in added details with markers and wrote on hearts ur luv is  Poison! And the hat says My hearts in Knots! since this is tying the knot cut on the cart.  Also our challenge at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com has started today also anything goes so I hope you will join us. hugs

7 comments:

  1. I love this card. The snake is adorable. Is that a fabric doilie? If so would love to have you enter the Fabric Friday Challenge.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, an anniversary card!! You are too funny my friend!! This is awesome!! I love the heart doily and while I'm not fond of snakes, that one is adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sssssso cute. (ha) I would never have thought to put a snake on a doily but it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So original Rhonda, that snake is adorable... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. good grief girl this is too FUN!!! and i love your heart shaped doily :) you rocked the challenge and i am so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh super cool card and LOVE LOVE the super fun card!!! this is VERY cool!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete