Monday, November 18, 2013

altered notebook for sketch

 Monday challenge sketch challenge above at my craft spot. www.craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com
 I decided to make this notebook by the sketch. My g-daughter can use this to hold her picture cards she has to study during homeschool. This is a good place to keep them to look back on. I used a camera cut from my cricut and used this as the holder for the picture.
here is the inside the pictures on the right are the ones still have to study in future. and the ones glued to the pages with the information wrote on the page is the ones studied. Hope you will go over and join this sketch challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Rhonda, what a fabulous altered book! I am sure it will come in handy for your Granddaughter! Very creative~
    So glad you joined us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project Rhonda! Great take on the sketch!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun altered book Rhonda! The "oh snap" sentiment is so cool! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Rhonda!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Creative as always my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my friend what a fun way to see you create the notebook with the sketch:) Just Lovely.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch. Loving the paper and image used! Have a great day my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful way to use the sketch! Congrats on your win at My Craft Spot! Have fun playing with the stamp set you won :)

    ReplyDelete