Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello and Welcome to another challenge at www.asonginyourart.blogspot.com Todays song is by Travis Tritt, A great day to be alive, and the sponsor is www.bugaboostamps.blogspot.com I chose this cute motorcycle guy from there generous collection. I simply printed in on white cardstock and colored with colored pencils and markers. Added stitches around card, some brads and a thats what I thought of when I heard the part of the song Well I might get me a new tattoo or take my Harley for a three day cruise. Now hope you can join us and visit our sponsor, also visit my challenge over at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com to see all the beautiful mothers day creations from our talented design team.

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun and adorable!! What an awesome image!! I love the stitching!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super! Such a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG too cute and funny my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Have a awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card - fab image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Rhonda; great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that song! Such a fun card and great image Rhonda :)
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun, Rhonda! What a great image to go with the song. Love the stitching around the mat too!

    ReplyDelete