Wednesday, August 20, 2014

dtc challenge time

 Hi everyone, Today I have some fun projects for grandparents day. That is what our challenge is all about or of course a birthday. I used cuts from myscrapchick. Bag toppers (scientist) turned them into graps and gram to fill with some goodies. The bags are bigger bags no. 8 and 9 I cut out hair different colors and layerd on. Gma lips cut from mustache and colored red.. hope you will join us at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot. for grandparents day theme. Down below is a special mini album for that special grandma and grandpa in your life. TO win just enter your project over at dtc for a chance.
 This is grandma and grandpas house the address is the date of gp day top of house comes off and can add many pictures and embellish as you wish.
Inside of many can add your own touch to it. thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at dtc.

7 comments:

  1. what adorable projects. Love your grandma and grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Grandma and Grandpa could not be cuter!! I know I say this all the time but it's true - you are so creative!! Love these!! And the Grandparents house is amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift for grandma & grandpa! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love love the grandparents house and OMG! those other grandparents bags are the cutest!! Great job my friend on both projects.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW grandma and grandpa look so cute and your house album is so clever. love all your projects Rhonda.. you make something so unique all the time
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, Rhonda! Your gram and gramps are too cute and I love that you made a little house for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Rhonda! I love the treat bags! The grams and grams are adorable:) Always fun to stop and see what your up to! FUN projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete