Friday, October 10, 2014

Haunting!

 Good morning everyone, I posted these on facebook yesterday and thought maybe your would like a better look. These are from svg cuts the maple manor kit. They do take some time but the ending result is amazing. I have made four of these so far. They are great for gifts for the older adults. They can be used as a decoration after you eat the goodies. I plan on adding a bag of candy in the back which you will see below and in the top two battery operated tea lights to complete the gift. These are going to my moms work so I tried to make different. I embossed top half which is hard to see. but there are lots of little details .
 This is the back the door flap opens it very spacey in there to add a bag of candy. click on any of the pictures to see it larger and in more detail.
I put a banner on front and it says spooky but hard to see in this picture. Thanks for stopping by. hugs

5 comments:

  1. You are a paper crafting wonder.
    Fabulous Halloween project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they are amazing, Rhonda!! I love, love these!! You embellished them perfectly!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!!!! Such a Spooky and Fun house!! I love it and yes it will be awesome filled with candy!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and spooky house! Your grandkids must be loving all these amazing Halloween projects:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete