Monday, December 15, 2014

a gift to hang on your tree

 I think I own everyone of svg cuts Christmas kits so I have a hard time knowing which one it is and too lazy to go see what I wrote down. lol But if interested you can just hop over and take a look. I have made this gift box a little while ago but this time I decided to make the paper bulbs which I resized.Going to give as a gift. The bulbs are real sturdy along with the box and will last for quite awhile thanks for looking
Here the box closed up with the bulbs.  hugs

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome gift box, Rhonda!! The paper bulbs look amazing!! What a fabulous gift this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift idea - love the box and the baubles! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Rhonda! You should come enter this in my Holiday challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete