Tuesday, January 13, 2015

valentine wine glass shades

Welcome I want to share with you these super cute shades the files you can get at www.snapdragonsnippet.com store. The inner shade you can make and switch out colors if you wish. These are so cute sitting around on the tables. You can light up with battery operated tea lights or add candy even get those little wine decorations and add to bottom of glass for extra touch. I didnt have any on hand. These wine glasses are plastic I got at dollar store two in a bag perfect and they look fancy not cheap. I did the shades in different valentine heart paper. Hope you enjoyed your stop, happy crafting. hugs

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are fabulous, Rhonda!! The papers you used are beautiful!! I bet they look amazing lit up with tea lights!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Your house is going to be a valentine dream house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL Rhonda!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! I've never seen these little shades before. What a super way to decorate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these are just darling and cute!!! You are on a roll my friend you make me want to get a cameo to be able to cut all these adorable SVGS:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete