Tuesday, April 21, 2015

round gift basket (cutting cafe)

Today for the creative team of www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com We are using the round easter basket for a gift basket for mom or special someone. http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2015/03/round-easter-basket-set-template-and-cutting-file.html  I made this basket for one of my crafty friends. I used the handles from the tote bag cut out four times for strength added bling around and the lattice sides a big handmade rose and yellow bow with a sm lady bug on rose. I filled with crafting goodies wrapped in clear wrap and used the printable tag craft fund on the label. I like the way it turned out and I hope she likes it too. have a crafty day.

5 comments:

  1. This is just so cute Rhonda, what a delightful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda this is so beautiful, i love the yellow and the flower...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous, my friend!! It looks like something you would but in the store!! Love the pretty flower you added!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! It looks like something you'd see sitting on a shelf in a store.

    ReplyDelete