Friday, June 19, 2015

It's all about cupcakes for design team at www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com I chose this cute cupcake box holder. I added ribbon, rolled rose, flag and a red white and blue cupcake to celebrate the 4th of July. I have quite a few birthdays on this day and month so what fun to give. http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2009/01/welcome-to-the-cutting-cafes-new-homeaddressplus-a-new-release-cupcake-holder.html Heres the link for the cupcake holder. have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. My daughter is big on making cupcakes, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one yummy cupcake box and cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I love how you decorated it, especially that flag!! Patriotic and fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. so super ADORABLE! What a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks absolutely scrumptious!!!! The 4th of July theme is so perfect. LOL...i just realized your blog decorations too...they match!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete