Friday, December 4, 2015

christmas money holders

 I am so glad you stopped by to check out these money holders I have put together with different files in my library. I have used www.myscrapchick.com  www.snapdragonsnippets.com and digiplayground.com   The base of money order is the twenty dollar money holder from snapdragon snippets the snowmand pequin angel are from the my scrapchick used the faces and just glued to money holder. santa suit and reindeer are from digi playground. If you are interested in making I will give you the exact measurements and cuts just email me at rhondashappens@gmail.com
Here is the pequin, santa suit, and snowman is made out of the candy wrapper but enlarged
 here is the angel reindeer and gingerbread man down below is the inside of the card.
Hope this has inspired you and hope you have a crafty day. hugs  Forgot to add what is wrote on each money holder  angel  money is heavenly    reindeer   dashing for dollars   gingerbread man you can't cash me   santa claus suit wishing you a very merry cash-mas  pequin chillin with cash and last snowman  snow me the money

5 comments: