Thursday, March 3, 2016

 I am posting some projects I made trying to get on the www.myscrapchick.com  design team. The above picture is the mum word card along with the raggedy angel files. Combined the two to make this adorable mini book for mom.
 Now we have the little lamb a2 card, and yes made into a mini album for the kiddos easter pictures. added the happy easter butterflies and flowers and the raffia.
And lets save the best for last. this Sweet sugar egg file is so fun. I had a blast decorating it and adding the candy rabbit and grass on the inside the possiblities are endless. Well I am so glad you stopped by and hope I have inspired to do some crafty things. Wish me luck! My scrap chick is having a great sale so would be a great time to pick up some of her adorable files.

1 comment:

  1. These are all so fabulous!! Good luck my friend!! They would be lucky to have you!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete