Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New clear stamps everyday elisha and friend

 I am so excited to be chosen to try out these cute new stamps. They are the everyday elisha and friend clear stamps. If you havent already you really need to go over to the new store www.thecuttingcafeshop.com They have alot of cool supplies for your crafting needs. I made this planner which you can get the file at www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com  one store sales files and the other crafting supplies. I colored and cut my stamps and added on front of planner. I added the month tabs on the side. It is super cute and I cant wait to write and doodle in my planner. Down below is the inside where you can see I have started adding to my calendar.  I hope this will give you inspiration and show you that anything is possible with these stamps. thanks for taking a look and have a crafty day. hugs

6 comments:

  1. very cute planner! love what everyone is doing with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute planner...I just love these stamps and how cool you showcased all three of these little cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous!! The stamps are adorable!! I love the clothsline, too!! Awesome project my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your planner Rhonda!! So super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this planner came out so adorable rhonda....and that clothesline is super cute...

    ReplyDelete