Thursday, June 23, 2016

New facebook Group (swapping fun with mini albums

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1782968141915064&set=gm.1625401377776333&type=3  I have started a new group on Facebook. Swapping fun with mini albums. I will post a new mini assignment on the first of each month. You have a month to finish depending when you sign up all I ask if you do sign up for a swap you get your partners mini album mailed before end of month. You do not have to join any swaps if you do not want thats up to you. I thought this would be fun and plus some great inspiration. So no worries, or pressure If you join glad to have you. The first swap will start on July 1st and it is a envelope mini album. And I also posted the mini album for Aug 1st scrappy mini album I have pictures for examples and you can always look on utube etc for ideas. Now lets have fun and start making memories! This is one of my mini albums above shaped mini album.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like lots of fun my friend, I am going to join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Rhonda!!!! As always, inspired by your fantastic albums!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete